Question: please help me i want to solve the problem of diff equations

NULL

 

> 

Typesetting:-delayDotProduct(with, DEtools, true):

> 

with(IntegrationTools):

> 

z := 'z';

z

(1)
> 

whattype(z)

symbol

(2)
> 

``

> 

eq := proc (z) options operator, arrow; evalf(Int(-(2*I)*exp((-1)*.5*I*t)/(sqrt(t^2+1)*exp(sqrt(t^2+1))), t = -500 .. z)) end proc

proc (z) options operator, arrow; evalf(Int(-(2*I)*exp((-1)*.5*I*t)/(sqrt(t^2+1)*exp(sqrt(t^2+1))), t = -500 .. z)) end proc

(3)
> 

f(500)

f(500)

(4)
> 

a := 2*t^2+5*t

2*t^2+5*t

(5)
> 

s := t^2+t+1

t^2+t+1

(6)
> 

d := t^2+t-9

t^2+t-9

(7)
> 

``

> 

 

> 

 

> 

sys := {diff(x(t), t) = eq(z)*y(t)+a*x(t), diff(y(t), t) = s*x(t)+d*y(t)}

{diff(x(t), t) = (Int(-(2.*I)*exp(-(.5*I)*t)/((t^2+1.)^(1/2)*exp((t^2+1.)^(1/2))), t = -500. .. z))*y(t)+(2*t^2+5*t)*x(t), diff(y(t), t) = (t^2+t+1)*x(t)+(t^2+t-9)*y(t)}

(8)
> 

IC_1 := {x(-1) = 0, y(-1) = 1}

{x(-1) = 0, y(-1) = 1}

(9)
> 

dsol3 := dsolve(`union`(sys, IC_1), numeric, parameters = [z], method = rkf45, range = -500 .. 500, output = procedurelist)

"dsol3:=proc(x_rkf45) ... end proc"

(10)
> 

dsol3(parameters)

[z = undefined]

(11)
> 

``

> 

dsol3(parameters = [500])

Error, (in evalf/int) invalid arguments

 
> 

dsol3(500);

Error, (in dsol3) parameters must be initialized before solution can be computed

 
> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

> 

``

Download eslam_().mw

Please Wait...