marie2280

10 Reputation

One Badge

5 years, 135 days

MaplePrimes Activity


These are replies submitted by marie2280

@tomleslie @acer 22155 

Sorry, it's my firste time using mapleprime. uploaded the worksheet now. 

Thank you so much for your feedback! 

Unfortunatly I do not think I wrote it out properly, I want k to be displayed when >0, but when <0 i want it to give k=0. I tried using an if-loop but this does not work as k is dependent on x. The range for x is 0 to 100. 

 

 

 


 

> 

restart

> 

`&gamma;__1` := 2

2

(1)
> 

k := (1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x)-0.5e-1*x*((1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x))

2-(1/50)*x-0.1000000000e-2*x*(100-x)

(2)
> 

alpha := 0.1e-1+0.1e-4*((k+2*`&gamma;__1`)*(1/2))^2

0.1e-1+0.1e-4*(3-(1/100)*x-0.5000000000e-3*x*(100-x))^2

(3)
> 

M := 41539.42878*alpha

415.3942878+.4153942878*(3-(1/100)*x-0.5000000000e-3*x*(100-x))^2

(4)
> 

plot([M], x = 0 .. 100)

 

I have tried the following, which does not work:

> 

restart

> 

`&gamma;__1` := 2

2

(5)
> 

> 

if 0.5e-1*x*((1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x)) <= 0 then k := 0 elif 0.5e-1*x*((1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x)) > 0 then k := (1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x)-0.5e-1*x*((1/100)*`&gamma;__1`*(100-x)) end if

Error, cannot determine if this expression is true or false: 0.1000000000e-2*x*(100-x) <= 0

 
> 

alpha := 0.1e-1+0.1e-4*((k+2*`&gamma;__1`)*(1/2))^2

0.1e-1+0.1e-4*(3-(1/100)*x-0.5000000000e-3*x*(100-x))^2

(6)
> 

M := 41539.42878*alpha

415.3942878+.4153942878*(3-(1/100)*x-0.5000000000e-3*x*(100-x))^2

(7)
> 

plot([M], x = 0 .. 100)

 
> 

``

> 

``


 

Download mapleprime.mw mapleprime.mw

 

Page 1 of 1